CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER COLORADO SPRINGS
Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorney
A car crash can throw your life off course in the blink of an eye. The physical injuries and property damage caused by a wreck can be compounded by emotional distress and financial losses.
In the difficult aftermath of a car crash, holding the at-fault parties accountable and pursuing financial recovery can be pivotal to restoring lives.
For more than three decades, Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyer Wm Andrew “Drew” Wills II has been helping car accident victims secure the compensation they deserve. Highly familiar with Colorado traffic laws and civil litigation procedure, Attorney Drew Wills II can help you successfully navigate the recovery process.
Call (719) 633-8500 or Email Us
for Essential Answers Regarding Your Potential Car Crash Claim
Drew is ready to discuss your potential claim and explain your legal options during a free case evaluation.
Meanwhile, the following provides some general, yet important information, regarding car accident claims.
Who’s At Fault for My Car Accident?
The evidence associated with your crash will be important to determining who’s at fault for it. While Attorney Drew can identify the at-fault parties for your wreck, the following are just some of the parties that tend to be liable for causing car crashes:
- Other motorists when, for instance, they violate traffic laws, drive drunk or fail to focus on the road and cause accidents
- Automakers and/or vehicle equipment manufacturers if their dangerous or faulty vehicles or equipment malfunction and causes crashes
- Trucking companies if their failures to comply with trucking regulations contribute to wrecks
- Public entities or others if their failures to construct and maintain safe roadways cause accidents.
What’s My Car Accident Claim Worth?
The best way to evaluate your claim is to contact Attorney Drew Wills II, who can explain how much your claim is worth during a free consultation. In absence of that, it’s important to understand that the value of a car accident claim is determined by factors like (but not restricted to):
- The cause of the accident
- Who the liable party is (or parties are)
- The scope and severity of the injuries, property damage and other losses.
Typically, compensation for car accident claims can cover damages like (but not necessarily restricted to):
- Medical bills and treatment costs
- Property repair bills
- Lost earnings.
Please be aware that, even if you have a strong car accident claim, insurance companies will not necessarily offer you a settlement for the full value of your claim. This is largely because insurers are focused on protecting their profits by limiting or avoiding payouts. So, do not assume that an insurer is on your side when it’s time to proceed with a car crash claim.
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
Arming yourself with a competent, experienced lawyer – like Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyer Drew Wills II – can help ensure that your claim is filed correctly and on time so that you win the recovery you deserve.
In addition to being your advocate at every phase of your claim, Drew can:
- Examine police reports, reference state traffic laws and review other evidence to determine liability and identify your recovery options
- Collect all necessary evidence, including witness testimony, to strengthen your claim
- Provide aggressive advocacy inside and outside the courtroom
- Help make sure that you are positioned to secure the full amount compensation you are entitled to.
Attorney Drew Wills II is skilled at successfully resolving various types of car crash claims, including (but not restricted to) those involving:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Rear-end collisions and head-on collisions
- Underride accidents
- Uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Dangerous roadways
- Trucks, pedestrians, bicyclists and/or motorcyclists
- Vehicular homicide and wrongful death.
Confidently Recover Damages with 30 Years of Advocacy on Your Side: Contact a Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyer at Wills Law, P.C.
Call (719) 633-8500 or email the firm (via the form on our Contact Page) to schedule a free, no obligations case evaluation and get information about your potential claim and options.
Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyer Drew Wills II is ready to provide you with effective representation, personal attention and the highest quality legal service.
With Drew Wills II on your side, you can be confident that you will be treated with respect and that you will be informed about the progress of your case. You can also expect professionalism, trust and integrity while Drew works relentlessly to help you secure the best results possible.
From offices based in Colorado Springs, Attorney Drew Wills II represents clients throughout El Paso County and Colorado.