PRODUCT LIABILITY LAWYER COLORADO SPRINGS
The products and equipment you rely on day to day may not be as safe as you have been led to believe. This is commonly the result of manufacturers cutting corners or misrepresenting the safety of their products in an effort to maximize sales and profits.
When products, used as intended, cause harm, taking action to hold the negligent parties responsible can be important to:
- Helping injured people recover and gain some justice
- Preventing others from also being harmed by the dangerous product.
Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Wm Andrew “Drew” Wills II has decades of experience helping injured people pursue justice after they have been harmed by faulty, toxic and dangerous products. Effective at standing up to even the most daunting opponents, like big companies, Attorney Drew is ready to explain your options for justice and help you fight for the financial recovery you may deserve.
Call (719) 633-8500 or Email Us
for Essential Answers & Helpful Legal Advice Regarding Your Potential Claim
How Negligence Can Contribute to Dangerous Products
Tragically, putting profit above ethics and the interest of public safety commonly motivates manufacturers and others to knowingly sell harmful products. Some specific examples of the negligence that can play a role in putting dangerous products in the public’s hands include:
- Using toxic materials to make products
- Failing to test the safety of products
- Making false claims about the safety of products
- Failing to warn the public about the dangers or risks associated with products
- Failing to provide proper instructions regarding how to use products.
Product makers, distributors and others who are negligent in these (or other) ways can be liable for compensating those who are harmed by their dangerous products.
Common Examples of Dangerous Products
While harmful products can come in various forms, some examples include:
- Consumer products, like appliances, tools, children’s toys, recreational equipment, personal care products and food
- Vehicle equipment, such as tires, brakes, airbags and essential safety systems
- Medications, like Risperdal and Xarelto
- Medical devices, such as metal-on-metal hip implants and transvaginal mesh implants
- Industrial equipment , like agricultural equipment, sawmills, boilers and smelters.
When Dangerous Products Cause Harm: How an Attorney Can Help You
An experienced attorney – like Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Drew Wills II – can offer indispensable support and representation when it’s time to move forward with a product liability claim. Some of the specific ways Attorney Drew can help you include by:
- Pointing out all available legal remedies
- Collecting all necessary evidence to make your claim as strong as possible
- Advocating your rights and protecting the value of your claim at every phase
- Keeping you informed of the progress of your claim, as well as your options, at every juncture
- Doing everything necessary to bring your claim to the best possible outcome.
Take the First Step Towards Recovery: Contact a Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer at Wills Law, P.C.
If you or a loved one has been hurt by a harmful product, you need an experienced attorney on your side now. You need a Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Drew Wills II.
Call (719) 633-8500 or email the firm (via the form on our Contact Page) to schedule a consultation and discover more about your legal options. In most cases, initial consultations are free.
Skilled at protecting his clients’ rights, Drew Wills II is selective about the cases that he takes. This is so that he can provide personal attention and the highest quality service to each of his clients. With Drew in your corner, you can expect to have a highly competent attorney who listens, treats you with respect and is focused on helping you secure the best results possible.
From offices based in Colorado Springs, Attorney Drew Wills II represents clients throughout El Paso County and Colorado.